Microsoft announced nine games coming to its Xbox Game Pass service on PC, consoles, and the cloud for the first half of May.
The first game coming this month will be Dragon Quest Builders 2, which was revealed last week. The block-building RPG will be available for both console and Windows 10 PC on May 4.
Coming on May 6 will be Electronic Arts’ annual soccer franchise FIFA 21 for console and PC via EA Play, included in Xbox Game Pass for PC or Ultimate subscription. Also coming on the same date is Ubisoft’s winter sports game Steep for console and PC, and survival horror game Outlast 2 for PC, console, and cloud.
Five more games will be added on May 13: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PC and console, Just Cause 4: Reloaded for all three platforms, Psychonauts for all three platforms, Red Dead Online for cloud and console, and Remnant: From the Ashes for PC.
Psychonauts recently celebrated its 16th anniversary and developer Double Fine reminded people that its sequel is still coming later this year. Also, Red Dead Online does not include the single player campaign of Red Dead Redemption 2, which was added to the service a year ago for a limited time.
Microsoft also announced several games leaving the catalog on May 15:
- Alan Wake (Console and PC)
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 (PC)
- Dungeon of the Endless (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy IX (Console and PC)
- Hotline Miami (PC)
- Plebby Quest: The Crusades (PC)
- Xbox Game Pass Adds MLB The Show 21, Destroy All Humans, and More in April
- Xbox Game Pass Has Been a Pandemic Godsend
- Xbox Game Pass Adds GTA V, MLB The Show 21, and More in April
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Actor Talks Xbox Game Pass In New Video From Microsoft
- EA Play Is Officially Headed to Xbox Game Pass for PC Tomorrow