While Ubisoft has provided a steady stream of free content drops for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla since the game’s launch last year, this week marks the arrival of the game’s first proper expansion. It’s called Wrath of the Druids, and it takes players on another epic adventure, this time to the lush countryside of Ireland. It’s a meaty, 20 or so hour experience that more or less takes place across a scaled-down version of Ireland. But just how big is Wrath of the Druids’ map size, you ask? Well, we’ve done the measurements.
How Big Wrath of the Druids Map Size Is
As always, our map measurements offer a rough estimate of the total land area, which in this case comes out at 18.33 kilometers2 or 7.07 miles2.
That’s a fairly hefty new sandbox to explore, and certainly, the many castles and small townships dotted across its grassy plains mean there’s plenty to discover as you work your way through the storyline.
If you’re wondering how its size compares to different sections of the main game, England was roughly 40mi2, making Ireland around 17% of the size of the main game. If you have visited Vinland, the North American section of Valhalla, Ireland is roughly twice the size of that. You can refer to our detailed article on the sizes of all Valhalla areas here.
That’s everything there is to know about how big is Wrath of the Druids’ map size is. For more on Valhalla and its DLC, check out Twinfinite’s detailed guide wiki. And for more on open-world map size comparisons, head over to our list of biggest open-world maps this console generation.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gets New Trailer Detailing Updates, Siege of Paris DLC
- Odin: Valhalla Rising Gets Impressive Trailers Showing Massive World, Giant Boss Battles, Classes, & More
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids Review – In Keeping With Tradition
- Odin: Valhalla Rising Gets New Trailers, Screenshots, & Gameplay Showing Classes, Races, & Gorgeous World
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds New Skills and Camera Options