Earlier today, Netflix dropped a new trailer for Castlevania’s fourth season, showcasing all of the bloody fun that Trevor, Sypha, and Alucard are set to have this time around. The clip picks up right where the show left off last season, as the trio go their separate ways, with Trevor and Sypha staying together as a couple.
The trailer once again showcases plenty of gore and fighting, two staples of the Castlevania animated series that the show does so well. While our protagonist’s stories still take center stage, Isaac and the Council of Styria each still loom in the shadows respectively.
What is even more interesting than Isaac’s demon army or Carmilla’s vampire brood is the possibility that someone is trying to bring Count Vlad Ţepeş, better known as Dracula back from the dead. While they certainly weren’t successful in doing so in the trailer, it’ll be intersting to see this plot point unfold throughout the season, especially since it will be the last.
The news that Castlevania would be ending with season 4 came to light recently, much to the disappointment of fans. Despite this season being the last one for this particular series, Netflix did reassure fans that they were looking into a new one that would be set in the same universe staring different characters and telling more interesting stories.
(Featured Image Source: Netflix)
- Netflix’s Castlevania to End With Season 4 in May; New Series Likely
- Classic Konami Games Come to PC via GOG, Including MGS & Castlevania Titles
- You Can Now Listen to All the Castlevania Soundtracks on Spotify
- Netflix Castlevania Series Season 3 Did “Shockingly Well”; Warren Ellis Back for S4
- Netflix Renews Castlevania For a Fourth Season