Today Wired Productions released a new update for the popular air combat game The Falconeer, titled Atun’s Folly.
The update, which is now live and free, brings to the game’s colorful world the titular Atun’s Folly, a pirate settlement where the players can receive missions to raid the Imperium’s traders.
Below you can watch a trailer and read an official feature list.
- Partake in criminal acts to become a pirate! and navigate the perilous waters of the Great Ursee, be a menace and see your pirate levels increase!
- Discover Atun’s Folly, a unique new pirate settlement atop of a giant turtle.
- Experience epic new pirate missions, as you take down trading vessels, steal loot and attack Imperial or Mancer forts.
- Complete mini story side quest and return to civilized society by defeating legendary aces that stalk the pirates (mini boss level fighters).
- Take on a new pirate assault story mission targeting Atun’s Folly (when you are not a pirate), starting from Castellus.
- Conquer fearsome new enemies ridden by legendary aces including the formidable Phoenix, mighty prehistoric Pteron and the menacing Ormir drake.
- Dual wield a new Pirate Magnetar Rifle, for maximum damage.