Bravely Default II is the new turn-based JRPG from Square Enix that focuses on a job system. Each character can equip a main job and a sub-job, allowing for lots of customization. With over 20 jobs in total, you can have any team layout that you want.
The Bravely Default series started on the Nintendo 3DS and is a love letter to old-school JRPGs like Final Fantasy V, which also focused on a job system. The series is also known for its charming art style, whimsical music, and sometimes goofy writing.
The best part about Bravely Default II is that each job feels unique. They all have completely different abilities and stats, along with passive skills you can customize with other jobs.
Whether it’s charming mages, beefy shieldmasters, or nimble thieves, you’re bound to find a favorite job. But which job from Bravely Default II would you be, and which suits your personality best?
To answer that question, we created a quiz based on what job would be best suited to your personality. All you have to do is scroll down below to start.
Which Bravely Default 2 Job Would You Be?
- Only The True Ghost Of Tsushima Can Ace This Quiz
- Only Hardcore Scream Fans Can Get A Perfect Score In This Trivia Quiz
- Only True Fans Can Ace this Hunger Games Trivia Quiz
- Which DDLC Doki Are You Most Like? Take This Quiz and Find Out!
- Which Fast & Furious Character Are You? Take This Quiz to Find Out