Bravely Default II is the new turn-based JRPG from Square Enix that focuses on a job system. Each character can equip a main job and a sub-job, allowing for lots of customization. With over 20 jobs in total, you can have any team layout that you want.
The Bravely Default series started on the Nintendo 3DS and is a love letter to old-school JRPGs like Final Fantasy V, which also focused on a job system. The series is also known for its charming art style, whimsical music, and sometimes goofy writing.
The best part about Bravely Default II is that each job feels unique. They all have completely different abilities and stats, along with passive skills you can customize with other jobs.
Whether it’s charming mages, beefy shieldmasters, or nimble thieves, you’re bound to find a favorite job. But which job from Bravely Default II would you be, and which suits your personality best?
To answer that question, we created a quiz based on what job would be best suited to your personality. All you have to do is scroll down below to start.
Which Bravely Default 2 Job Would You Be?
- Think You Know Everything About One Punch Man? Take Our Trivia Quiz to Find Out
- Think You Know JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Parts 1-5? Prove it With This Trivia Quiz
- The Hardest NieR: Automata Trivia Quiz You’ll Ever Take
- Find Out Which Son of Ragnar You Are in This Vikings Personality Quiz
- Only True Simpsons Fans Will Get A Perfect Score In This Trivia Quiz