Valheim one of those games that have burst onto the scene and captured the hearts of many Steam gamers and Twitch viewers. It mixes elements of the survival, exploration, and building genres that are so popular right now with Viking culture which is actually pretty popular right now too. If you’re here, you’re probably a bit confused about how to sit down Valheim. It’s a simple thing, but sometimes you just want to relax.
How to Sit in Valheim
Sometimes, though, you’re going to be tempted to just relax and enjoy the sights. Or just leave your character idled for a few. In either event, you’re probably wondering how to sit down.
Fortunately, sitting down in Valheim is easy. All you need to do press X on your keyboard and your character will plop down for a nice comfy seat.
There’s really nothing else to it, or anything else to complicate it. You were wondering where the sit button is, you came to this guide, and there you go. The button is X. You’re welcome! Thank us by conquering the harsh lands of Valheim for us… but remember to take a break!
That’s all you need to know about how to sit down Valheim. For more helpful tips, tricks, and FAQs answered for Valheim, check out our extensive guide wiki or our most recent coverage right here, along with a few other helpful guides down below.
- These Recreations of Skyrim’s Iconic Locations Make Me Feel Bad About My Valheim Builds
- Latest Valheim Patch Nerfs Greydwarf Farming, Issues Balancing Changes & Bug Fixes
- 6 Best Valheim Seeds You Need To Check Out for a Good Start
- 4 Features That Set Valheim Apart From Other Survival Games
- How Well Do You Know Valheim? Take This Trivia Quiz to Find Out