Valheim, the viking themed survival RPG, has become really popular since its recent release into Early Access on Steam. With the player base on PC growing day by day, other people are wondering if Valheim is coming to Xbox any time soon. If you’re one of those people, we’ve got everything you need to know.
Is Valheim Coming to Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One?
In short, there are no current plans that we’re aware of in regards to an Xbox version of Valheim. Valheim’s creators have not commented on a console version of the survival RPG, with their focus seemingly being on the PC version for now.
As is the case with most games, what other platforms a game comes to tends to depend on how well it performs when it first releases. As for Valheim, the creators have announced that it’s already sold more than one million copies in early access, so it’s proving to be pretty popular.
Therefore, it’s entirely possible that Valheim comes to Xbox sometime in the future, if it continues to be a success. However, since the game isn’t fully released yet, only just starting its early access period, it’ll probably be a long time until a console version is announced or released.
If the developers ever comment on the possibility of an Xbox version of Valheim, we’ll be sure to update you here.
That’s it for whether Valheim is coming to Xbox. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- These Recreations of Skyrim’s Iconic Locations Make Me Feel Bad About My Valheim Builds
- Latest Valheim Patch Nerfs Greydwarf Farming, Issues Balancing Changes & Bug Fixes
- 6 Best Valheim Seeds You Need To Check Out for a Good Start
- 4 Features That Set Valheim Apart From Other Survival Games
- How Well Do You Know Valheim? Take This Trivia Quiz to Find Out