The world of Cyberpunk 2077 is teeming with little nods here and there to various pop culture franchises. We’ve outlined some of these — such as Hideo Kojima’s cameo — already, but if you’re looking to net yourself the fastest car in the game, and find Cyberpunk 2077‘s Batmobile easter egg for yourself, then this guide will help you track it down.
The easter egg itself pertains to the Rayfield Caliburn. This is the fastest car in Cyberpunk 2077, and would normally cost an absolute fortune to buy. If you’re eagle-eyed, however (or just follow this guide), you can get it for free, while also finding an amusing shard owned by the mysterious ‘Murk Man.’
Where to Find the Batmobile Easter Egg in Cyberpunk 2077
- Complete the ‘Ghost Town’ story mission.
- Go to the Badlands.
- Head to the road that appears to lead to nowhere, just above the built-up area in the northwest (see map below).
- Find the Rayfield Caliburn inside the blue container.
First things first, you’ll need to complete the Ghost Town mission. Upon doing so, wait a few days, complete some quests, and just enjoy life in Night City.
After a few days have passed, head back out into the Badlands, and look for the built-up area on your map. There’s a fast-travel point you can use to quickly get here.
Once you’ve arrived here, you want to head to the area marked on the map below. It’ll lead you through a tunnel and about halfway down you’ll find a blue shipping container. Inside the shipping container is the Rayfield Caliburn, which looks strangely like the Batmobile.
You can see the exact location of Cyberpunk 2077’s Batmobile and the shipping container on the map below.
At the back of the blue shipping container, you’ll find a shard called ‘Read This Every Day. Never Give Up. Remember Your Purpose.’ Which you can read below:
If the futuristic look of the Rayfield Caliburn wasn’t similar enough to the Batmobile to convince you that this is, indeed a Batman easter egg, then the Shard definitely will. Murk Man is quite clearly supposed to be Night City’s own version of the caped crusader given his origin story and penchant for the darkness.
Once you hop inside the Caliburn for the first time, it’ll automatically be added to your vehicles list, so you can summon it whenever you want. It’s quite the upgrade over your first car, though it can be a little difficult to control.
That’s everything you need to know on tracking down Cyberpunk 2077’s Batmobile easter egg and netting yourself the Rayfield Caliburn for free. Head over to our guide wiki for more tips and tricks, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2