Trails of Cold Steel 4 is just like any other modern JRPG in that there are plenty of costumes. There are free costume packs on the PlayStation Store and if you purchased the digital deluxe edition, you can download several more. However, the game doesn’t tell you where to go or what to do to redeem the DLC in-game. This guide will help with how to redeem DLC in Trails of Cold Steel 4.
How to Redeem DLC in Trails of Cold Steel 4
The first thing you need to do is to make sure you have the content downloaded. That shouldn’t be a big step as the costume packs are small and should download quickly.
Once in the game, you’ll need to up open up the party menu by pressing triangle and navigate over to the ITEM tab.
In the ITEM menu, go over to the very last tab marked that is designated as DLC. You should see everything you have downloaded. You will have to go down the list and manually redeem every separate piece of DLC.
Once they have all been redeemed in-game, they can be used; simply head on over to the COSTUME menu to begin using your items.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To summarize how to redeem DLC in Trails of Cold Steel 4
- Download the DLC from the PlayStation Store and then load up the game.
- Once in game head into the party menu and enter the ITEM menu.
- Tab all the way over to DLC and there you will see an itemized list of what you have downloaded, you’ll need to redeem them one by one.
There you have it, everything you need to know for how to redeem DLC in Trails of Cold Steel 4.
If you’re perhaps on the fence about picking up Trails of Cold Steel 4, take a look at our previous coverage of the game below.
- Trails of Cold Steel 4: Rosenberg Roundup Quest Guide
- Trails of Cold Steel 4: Brandy Recognition Quest Guide
- Trails of Cold Steel 4: High Speed Mode Explained
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I & II Announced for Nintendo Switch in Japan
- Trails of Cold Steel 4 Not Downloading: How to Fix and What You Need to Know