No-one knows what promo is coming on Friday, or whether there is one at all. All we do know for this week is that you’ll still be able to get TOTW players. In case you’re after some team upgrades to continue your Ultimate Team grind, here are our FIFA 21 Team of the Week 9 (TOTW 9) predictions.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Get FIFA 21 Team of the Week 9 Players (TOTW 9)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. While they’re rare nowadays, silver and bronze TOTW players can also be found in packs of their respective rarities.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. Most tend to be around the 10-20k mark, unless they’re upgraded versions of already popular players.
FIFA 21 Team of the Week 9 (TOTW 9) Predictions
- Hugo Lloris – GK – Spurs – 88 OVR – Beating City 2-0, Lloris made five saves and kept a clean sheet.
- Aleksandar Dragovico – CB – Bayer Leverkusen – 81 OVR – The defender scored a late winner for Leverkusen this weekend.
- Yannick Carrasco – LWB – Atletico Madrid – 84 OVR – Atleti went out to beat Barca 1-0 with a defensive line up and they got it, with Carrasco scoring the only goal.
- Lucas Digne – LWB – Everton – 86 OVR – Another good performance from LWB, Digne assisted twice for Everton against Fulham.
- Rodrigo Javier De Paul – CM – Udinese – 81 OVR – Udinese beat Genoa 1-0 this weekend, with De Paul scoring the only goal.
- Cesc Fabregas – CM – Monaco – 81 OVR – Monaco were 2-0 down at half-time and Cesc came off the bench to turn it around with a goal and an assist, winning 3-2 in the end.
- Petros Mantalos – CAM – AEK Athens – 81 OVR – The Greek midfielder didn’t score, but he assisted three times in one game this weekend.
- Romelu Lukaku – ST – Inter Milan – 86 OVR – After a good international break, Lukaku returned to the Serie A with two goals and an assist.
- Erling Haaland – ST – Dortmund – 87 OVR – For what would be his second in-form of the season in TOTW 9, Haaland scored four goals against Hertha Berlin.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – ST – Piemonte Calcio – 93 OVR – With Black Friday happening this week, EA will go for a massive TOTW. Ronaldo’s two goals this weekend should see him make the squad.
- Jean-Phillipe Mateta – ST – Mainz – 81 OVR – The French striker scored all three goals in Mainz’s 3-1 win this weekend.
When Does Team of the Week 9 Go Live in FIFA 21?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 1 pm ET on Wednesday, Nov. 4, with the players going into packs at the same time. The squad is no longer revealed three hours ahead of time.
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Start Date: When TOTY Starts
- FIFA 21: How to Vote for Team of the Year
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21 Headliners Team 2 Predictions
- FIFA 21 Icon Swaps Explained: How to Get All Tokens & Players