As part of an update in early November, EA Sports added some face scans into FIFA 21 that would mainly be for use in Volta. While most of them were celebrities like Dua Lipa, David Beckham was added as well. That led people to speculate about whether David Beckham would come to Ultimate Team as an Icon. Well, we’ve broken down everything you need to know.
Is David Beckham Icon in FIFA 21?
As of the time of writing, David Beckham is not an Icon in FIFA 21, but it’s possible that he might be soon. Not only has he recently been scanned into the game for Volta, but rumors have been flying around on Twitter about his Icon variations appearing in Ultimate Team’s Transfer Market search function.
However, he does not appear in the game from out own searches and we cannot verify the screenshots appearing on Twitter, so take the rumors with a pinch of salt.
That being said, Beckham being scanned into the game and appearing in other modes does make it more likely that he’ll come to Ultimate Team at some point. After all, he’s a legend of the game, especially in England, so he certainly deserves it.
While the images on Twitter can’t necessarily be believed, keep your fingers crossed that you’ll hear something soon. It would also mean that FIFA 21 would have more than the 100 Icons that were celebrated before the game released.
If David Beckham does become an Icon in FIFA 21, we’ll be sure to update you here.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting