Developed and published by Ubisoft, Watch Dogs Legion is the third entry in the popular sci-fi open world series. This time, however, the game doesn’t feature a set protagonist and instead allows players to recruit and play as virtually any NPC you can find in the game. Each operative comes with their own unique talents you can make use of. And because this is a large open world game, you’re naturally going to want to know how to fast travel in Watch Dogs Legion.
Fast Travel in Watch Dogs Legion
Watch Dogs Legion is set in a distantly futuristic version of London, and because there’s so much to see and do in the city, you might want to consider making use of the fast travel system to get around faster. This is where the city’s tube system comes into play.
The tube stations in London serve as fast travel points in the game, and as you explore more of the city, these will get unlocked on your map whenever you’re near a station. If you take a look at your map, you’ll be able to see the underground tube icon, and you can select it and teleport straight to that location.
Press the touchpad on PS4 or the View button on Xbox One to bring up the menu, then go to the map tab. From here, just select any of the tube stations you’ve discovered in the game, then press the Square or X button to fast travel there.
It’s worth noting that the tube stations aren’t the only fast travel points available in the game. The main DedSec safe house is also an accessible location that you can teleport to whenever you want.
One final thing to note is that you can only make use of this system when outside of combat and restricted zones. If you’re being chased down by the police, you’ll need to lose the heat before you can teleport out.
How to Fast Travel in Watch Dogs Legion
- Press Touchpad/ View Button to Open the Menu.
- Select the Map.
- Select a Tube Station and Press X/ Square to Fast Travel to it.
- Watch Dogs Legion Is Getting a 60 FPS Update on PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Watch Dogs Legion Giveaway: Win a PS4 Copy (With PS5 Upgrade) by Sharing Your Comments [UPDATED]
- Watch Dogs Legion Gets a Hotfix on Xbox One & PS4; PC Patch Coming Friday
- 5 Things to Do First in Watch Dogs Legion
- Watch Dogs Legion’s Best Mechanic Breaks Its Story