While you’re likely to score many of Genshin Impact’s weapons as Wish pulls, you can also craft them using Forge Materials. To this end, you’ll want to mine a sizeable amount of different metal resources. Here’s how to get White Iron Chunks in Genshin Impact.
How to Get White Iron Chunk in Genshin Impact
Like many other metal and crystal compounds, White Iron Chunks are found in stony outcrops, typically either on or around the base of cliff sides. Above, you can see one of our favorite locations for farming this particular resource, which is just in between Mondstadt and Wolvendom.
Pictured above is the spot where you’ll find plenty of the metal, which we’ve found respawns once per day. You can check our server reset time guide for more information about when you should come back, depending on your region.
To farm White Iron Chunks effectively, use a Claymore or have a character like Jean use her Charged Attack to quickly smash them.
Once you have your fill you can go Forge weapons at the blacksmith like the Mappa Mare, which we’ve included as a favorite weapon in our recent build guide for Sucrose.
In addition to forging weapons, White Iron Chunks can also be turned into Enhancement Ore, which is used to quickly level your characters.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a specific question you have, then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below, and we’ll do our best to lend a helping hand.
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Introducing New Character Kaedehara Kazuha
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Showing Off & Jean & Barbara’s Beach Costumes
- Genshin Impact Comes to Epic Games Store on June 8
- NieR, Atelier Ryza, Genshin Impact, Nekopara, & Many More Video Game Figures Revealed at Good Smile Event in Japan
- Genshin Impact Version 1.6 Reveals First Gameplay – New Character, Story, Events, Improvements, & More