A lot of changes have come to Warzone since it launched in March. With the Stadium opening and bunkers becoming loot hotspots, the map has changed somewhat, but the ziplines have added new ways to get to previously hard to reach places. So that you can attack from above, here’s everything you need to know about how to get on airport roof in Warzone.
Before Season 5, you weren’t able to get onto the roof, but now you can, allowing you to fire at people in the Air Traffic Control Tower, the runway, and even over towards Superstore. However, there are a few ways up, so it’s quite easy to be crept up upon.
How to Get on Airport Roof in Warzone
You need to go up one of the three ziplines. You can see the three locations on the screenshot down below, but one is by the road on the east side, one is behind the tents on the north side, and one is made up of two small ziplines on the west.
The first two I mentioned go straight from the floor to the roof, on basically opposite sides of the roof, while you’ll need to go up one, walk to the left a little, and go up the other, to get up the third way. The red dots on the map below indicate where they are.
Those are the only three ways up, so keep an eye out for enemies coming up to surprise you. You don’t have to take them to get down again, with jumping off and using your parachute being just as good an option. Do keep an eye out for the broken area in the middle of the Airport roof though, as it’s easy to fall down.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size
- SuperData: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Tops 2020’s Highest-Earning Premium Digital Games
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Event Is Exactly What Warzone Needs More Of
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Begins Tomorrow, Bringing Night Mode to Warzone
- New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Brings Fixes and Nerfs To Newest Weapons