Update: Nintendo of America announced last night via a Tweet that Jump Rope Challenge will not be removed from the Switch eShop and will be available for download “until further notice.”
You can find the original article below.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Nintendo thought it would be a good idea to release Jump Rope Challenge to the world. It’s a free downloadable title that’s available on the Switch eShop that lets you use Joy-Con to exercise by hopping with a virtual jump rope.
It’s a fun little game that encourages children and even adults to stay active during these troubled times when it can be challenging to get outside and work out somewhere.
The thing is though, Jump Rope Challenge is getting delisted from the eShop tomorrow, which means that you will not be able to download it ever again. If you’ve already downloaded the game, then you have nothing to worry about, but if not, make sure to grab it while you still can.
Who knows? Maybe you can end up selling your Switch console with Jump Rope Challenge installed for like a million dollars or something. I mean, people are still trying to sell PS4’s on eBay with P.T. installed. This could end up being a very special game that only a select people still own down the line.
You can check out more info on the game here. Just head over to the eShop to download it. And always make sure to stretch before getting into any physical activities.
- The Evil King and The Great Hero for PS4 & Nintendo Switch Gets Video Sampling its Charming Music
- NEO: The World Ends With You Release Date Announced for PS4 & Switch; Also Coming to PC via Epic Games Store
- Destroy All Humans Remake Is Coming to Switch Later This Summer
- Pac-Man 99 Announced for Nintendo Switch Online
- Blind Fate: Edo no Yami for PS5, Xbox, PC, PS4, & Switch Reveals Enemies in New Video Clips