New months mean new seasonal items that are available in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Now that it’s September, New Horizons is celebrating the “Grape Harvest Festival,” which means there is a new item called the Grape-harvest basket you can get. This is a cute, wearable backpack that is in the shape of a little basket or barrel with grapes inside. Here’s how to get the Grape-harvest basket in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How to Get Grape-harvest Basket in Animal Crossing New Horizons
The Grape Harvest Festival is inspired by festivities in Spain, France, Germany, and Italy; however, the good news is that you can order the basket from any region in the world.
Simply head to the Nook Stop terminal in Resident Services and select “Nook Shopping,” the second option.
Click “Special Goods,” then use the R button to navigate to the category furthest to the right. This is the seasonal items category.
From September 1 through September 30, Animal Crossing New Horizon’s grape basket will appear in this category. It can be purchased for 800 bells and will be delivered to your mailbox the next day.
The basket can be worn just like any other backpack item, so feel free to show it off to your friends. It’s only available to order during September, though, so be sure to order it before the month ends.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get the Grape-harvest basket in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more tips, tricks, and guides, visit our New Horizons guide wiki.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons