Through passes and deep passes are important parts of moving the ball down the field. But if you want to make sure that your pass is going to end up at the feet of your teammate, then you might need to try another kind of pass. Here’s everything you need to know about how to do Super Passes in Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions.
How to do Super Passes in Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
First, you’ll need to know how to do a standard long pass in order to do a Super Pass. This is done by pressing the Circle (PS) or A (NS) button. You can hold it down to charge the pass. This will make it fly farther through the air.
As you charge the pass, you may notice a small box to the right of the pass meter. If a player has that, then they are capable of performing a Super Pass. Hold down the long pass button until that box to the right of the pass meter is full.
Just keep in mind that performing this move will use up Spirit. And that means if your Spirit meter is currently too low, then you won’t be able to do this type of pass. The amount of time it takes to charge the meter may also leave you open to getting tackled by an opponent.
Here’s a quick summary of how to do Super Passes in Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions:
- Press and hold the long pass button
You’ll need to make sure you have enough Spirit to do this pass. Hold Circle or A until the pass meter fills.
- Let go of the long pass button
Once you left go of the button, the Super Pass will fly to your teammate.
That’s all there is to know about how to do Super Passes in Captain Tsubasa: Rise of Champions. Don’t forget to be a good teammate and use some Super Passes to set up your forward for some goals.
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions DLC & Free Hanawa Route Update Get Release Dates & Trailer
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions Gets New Trailer Celebrating DLC and Free Update Release
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions DLC Revealed: Shingo Aoi, Mark Owairan, & Ryoma Hino
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions Reveals DLC & Free Otomo Campaign With Trailer & Screenshots
- Bandai Namco Announces Financial Results; Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions “Off to a Good Start”