As you make your way through Persona 4 Golden, you’ll be tasked with completing Persona Fusion quests for some of the characters. The first of these that Margaret will ask for your help with is to fuse an Ippon Datara with Sukukaja. You’ll then be tasked with figuring out which Personas to fuse together to complete the quest. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to fuse Ippon Datara with Sukukaja in Persona 4 Golden.
Fusing Ippon Datara with Sukukaja in Persona 4 Golden
Before we go any further, you’ll need to make sure you’re at least level 17 before you can complete this Persona fusion quest.
After this, you’ll want to make an Ippon-Datara (Hermit) with the Skill Sukukaja. There are a few fusion combinations you can try to achieve this. If one doesn’t grant you the Sukukaja skill then cancel the fusion and try the next.
- (Temperance) Sylph (Sukukaja) & (Justice) Archangel
- (Death) Ghoul (Lv. 10 Sukukaja) & (Fool) Obariyon
- (Temperance) Sylph (Sukukaja) & (Devil) Lilim
- (Temperance) Sylph (Sukukaja) & (Sun) Cu Sith
As long as you’ve got the above Personas and fuse them together, you should technically be able to get the Ippon Datara with Sukukaja to complete Maragaret’s first request. Now you can carry on with your adventure knowing you’ve mastered the fusion process this time around.
That’s everything you need to know on getting Ippon Datara with Sukukaja in Persona 4 Golden. For more tips, tricks, and guides, search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
If you’re looking for even more Persona goodness, you can check out our coverage on the newly-released Persona 5 Royal, including our review and a complete breakdown of all crossword puzzle answers, and what the deal is with the Fusion Alarm.
- Persona 4 Golden on PC Sold Much More Than Expected; Sega Expanding Multiplatform Strategy for New & Old Games
- Persona 4 Golden Sold 500,000 Copies on PC
- Finally, This Persona 4 Golden PC Mod Lets You Romance Best Boy Yosuke
- 6 Reasons Persona 4 Golden on PC Is a Must (Re)Play
- Persona 4 Golden: All Funky Student Riddle Answers