After you’ve beaten the Arch-Illager once in Minecraft Dungeons, the real fun comes in grinding out the best weapons and gear possible. One of the best melee weapons you can get in Minecraft Dungeons are Fighters Bindings.
Fighters Bindings are a ‘Fist’ category weapon type. It’s one of the unique weapons in the game, with the following stats:
- Power: 44-108
- Damage: 42-577
- Abilities: Boosts Attack Speed, Turbo Punches
In-Game Description: Made in the wilds beyond the mountains, these gauntlets have been worn by warriors for centuries.
What makes this melee weapon one of the best you can get is its incredibly fast attack speed. You’ll be able to deal hefty damage out at an alarming rate with this weapon, making it a must-have for dealing with rowdy mobs.
How to Get Fighters Bindings in Minecraft Dungeons
Getting the Fighters Bindings in Minecraft Dungeons requires a bit of luck. That’s because they can be obtained from any random enemy or boss drop, as well as from a chest found throughout the levels.
That being said, you do need to be playing on at least Adventurer difficulty to have a chance of them dropping.
Best Locations to Farm Fighters Bindings
Currently, two locations are confirmed to drop the Fighters Bindings. These are:
- Cacti Canyon
- Soggy Cave
Try farming these levels consistently on Adventurer or Apocalypse difficulty and with a bit of luck you’ll get the Fighters Bindings as an enemy drop or from a chest.
That’s all there is you need to know about Minecraft Dungeons’ Fighters Bindings. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our guides on the game below.
- First Free Seasonal Adventure, Cloudy Climb, Comes to Minecraft Dungeons on Dec. 14
- Minecraft Dungeons Reveals Seasonal Adventurers & The Tower
- Minecraft Dungeons Makes Its Way to Steam This September
- Minecraft Dungeons Echoing Void DLC, Ultimate Edition, & Free Update Set to Release Later This Month
- Minecraft Dungeons Hits 10 Million Players; Free New Cape & Pet on the Way in Celebration