Sony is back at it again, everyone. There is another huge PS Plus sale going on right now on the PSN Store that features heavy discounts for several PS4 games, such as Persona 5, Yakuza Kiwami, Resident Evil 7, and many more.
Now, you don’t need to be a PS Plus member to get a discount for these titles, but if you do happen to be a subscriber, the discounts are even bigger for you.
The sale comes to an end on June 10, so if you ever wanted to experience the dense yet stylish JRPG that is Persona 5 or dive into the Yakuza series for the first time, now is your chance!
For the entire list of games on sale, you can head on over to the PS Blog post but we’ve highlighted some of the standouts down below for you as well:
- Persona 5 – $13.99 – PS Plus – $7.99
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered – $27.99 – PS Plus – $15.99
- Hotline Miami Collection – $13.99 – PS Plus – $7.99
- No Man’s Sky – $37.49 – PS Plus – $24.99
- Resident Evil Triple Pack – $41.64 – PS Plus – $23.79
- Team Sonic Racing – $29.99 – PS Plus – $19.99
- The Forest – $14.99 – PS Plus – $9.99
- Yakuza Kiwami – $14.99 – PS Plus $9.99
Are there any games that stick out to you that are part of the Double Discounts sale? Which ones are you planning to buy? Let us know in the comments below!