Even though the European domestic seasons have been postponed indefinitely and the Euros have been delayed until 2021, EA Sports is still going ahead with Team of the Season. It all started with the Community Voted one, was followed by the Premier League squad, and Bundesliga is coming next. In case you want to prepare your club for the release, here are our FIFA 20 Bundesliga Team of the Season So Far predictions.
As anyone who’s kept up to date with the German league recently will know, the Team of the Season squad will likely be dominated by Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, and RB Leipzig.
On top of the squad, which our predictions down below are for, we’ll also see a player added to the Bundesliga League SBC, more added as Player SBCs, and a couple two added to Objectives to unlock throughout the week.
Bundesliga Team of the Season So Far Predictions For FIFA 20
- Jann Sommer – GK – Borussia Monchengladbach
- Manuel Neuer – GK – Bayern Munich
Defenders – Bundesliga Team of the Season So Far Predictions
- Dayot Upamecano – CB – RB Leipzig
- Mats Hummels – CB – Dortmund
- Achraf Hakimi – RB – Dortmund
- Alphonso Davies – LWB – Bayern Munich
- Serge Gnabry – RM – Bayern Munich
- Jadon Sancho – RM – Dortmund
- Christopher Nkunku – CM – RB Leipzig
- Filip Kostic – RM – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Joshua Kimmich – CM – Bayern Munich
- Marco Reus – CAM – Dortmund
- Kai Havertz – CAM – Bayer Leverkusen
- Marcel Sabitzer – CAM – RB Leipzig
Forwards – Bundesliga Team of the Season So Far Predictions
- Robert Lewandowski – ST – Bayern Munich
- Robin Quaison – LW – FSV Mainz 05
- Timo Werner – ST – RB Leipzig
- Erling Braut Haaland – ST – Dortmund
Be sure to check back with Twinfinite in the coming weeks for the confirmed squad and more predictions for Team of the Season.
- FIFA 20 Team of the Season So Far Begins Next Week; Vote For the Community Team Now
- FIFA 18’s Team of the Season Promo Needs to Be Better Than Last Year’s