Just when Jill thought she’d defeated Nemesis, the monster infects her with t-virus. And now that she’s out for the count, it’s up to Carlos to step up and save the day. His mission to find Dr. Bard and a vaccine will take you through the hospital, and it’s there that you’ll come across a number of simple locks and padlocks that require a lock pick. Here’s what you need to know about where the hospital lock pick is in Resident Evil 3 Remake.
Spoiler warning: learning the answer to this question is a minor story spoiler. If you would prefer not to have anything spoiled then do not read on; you will work out the answer to this question in your own time as you playthrough.
Where the Hospital Lock Pick Is in Resident Evil 3 Remake
Carlos isn’t the lock pick wiz that Jill is and so he doesn’t have one handily available in his inventory when you take control of him at the hospital. In fact, he never actually gets a lock pick; as you may have guessed, it is Jill who will unlock these Simple Locks and various yellow padlocks when she sweeps through the hospital later.
Put simply, any locks that require a lock pick should be ignored when you are playing with Carlos. After Jill is given the vaccine and recovers, Carlos will have gone on ahead and she will have her opportunity to explore. It’s then that you’ll make another pass through the hospital and claim all the items that you weren’t able to with Carlos.
Below you will find several related articles that you may find useful.
- Capcom Announces Record Q2 Profit Among “Solid” Resident Evil 3 & Catalog Games Sales
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Filled With Mods Is a Hilarious & Chaotic Mess
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Mod Turns Jill, Carlos, & Nemesis Into Fall Guys
- Massive Xbox Ultimate Game Sale Now Live; Discounts on Resident Evil 3, Maneater, & More
- Resident Evil 3 Shipped 2.7 Million Units; Monster Hunter World at 16 Million & Iceborne at 5.8 Million