We are only days away from March 10 which just so happens to be Mario Day! You know, Mar10 Day? Now you get it. Anyways, Target is joining in on the festivities and is discounting several Mario-related video games and accessories starting on March 8 until the 14th (thanks to Polygon for the heads-up on the sale).
As for the video game side of things, Super Mario Maker 2, Super Mario Party, Yoshi’s Crafted World, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020, have all been marked down to only $39.99 –that’s a whole $20 off some of the best Switch games out there right now. It’s a shame that the best Mario game on Switch, Super Mario Odyssey, isn’t discounted though.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe also isn’t discounted but if you decide to purchase the Switch kart racer during this promotional period, you can get yourself a free Joy-Con Wheel, which comes in a set of 2 at a value of $14.99.
And last but not least, you can get a Red, Mario-themed GameCube controller for 20% off as well as some dope Mario Kart and Mario Maker Switch cases; Mario plushes are also 20% off.
You can check out the entire Target advertisement right here.
Will any of you be doing anything special to celebrate Mario Day? Let us know in the comments below if so!
- Mario Golf: Super Rush Overview Trailer Shows off New Modes and Characters
- 5 Updates Super Mario Party Still Needs Even After Online Play
- Super Mario Party’s Online Update Is Over Two Years Too Late
- Super Mario Party Gets Free Update Adding New Online Modes
- Mario Kart Tour Hits 200 Million Downloads & $200 Million Revenue