Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 has been chugging along now with its secret agent theme. The Shadow vs Ghost battle still wages on, with the dark side currently dominating players’ choices when it came to Brutus and TNTina. With the Fortnite week 6 challenges, players will finally be able to decide the fate of Meowscles, too. All they need to do is complete the challenges to begin his classified mission.
As such, you may be wondering exactly what the week 6 challenges are ahead of their release later on today. Well, thanks to leakers and dataminers, we already know what the challenges are. We’ve listed them all for you down below.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges
- Search chests at Frenzy Farm or Steamy Stacks (10)
- Deal damage to players using Assault Rifles (1000)
- Search a chest within 10 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (10)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Choppa (200)
- Catch a weapon, a can, and a fish (1)
- Eliminate opponents at the Yacht or Salty Springs (5)
- Destroy dog houses (3)
- Block damage with a Decoy Grenade (100)
- Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, and Rainbow Rentals (1)
- Ride the Steamy Stacks, a Zipline, and use a Secret Passage in a single match
The challenges are all incredibly easily, with few likely to cause players any real issues. As long as you’ve got a good grasp on the layout of the map in Season 2, this should be a piece of cake. Still, for those slightly trickier challenges, we’ve linked in our very own guides above.
- Fortnite Gatherer Locations: Where to Destroy Gatherers (Week 4 Challenge Guide)
- Fortnite: How to Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (Week 4 Challenge)
- Fortnite Collection Location: Where to Destroy Collector Cases (Week 4 Challenge)
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges
- Fortnite Jennifer Walters Office Location: Where to Visit as Jennifer Walters