The second week of the Shapeshifters promo has begun today, bringing a new set of players to FIFA 20. There’s a second objectives player to unlock too, following Acuna last week. In case you want to add him to your squad, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Shapeshifters Bartra Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20.
This is quite a significant change. Real Betis’ Marc Martra has moved from CB to ST. Unfortunately, the card is not as good as the face stats make him look.
He’s not quite quick or agile enough for a striker, his Finishing is low at 80, and his dribbling stats are low. Also, his passing stats aren’t really good enough for him to be moved back and used as a CM/CDM. His 3 star/3 star weak-foot/work-rates aren’t good either.
How to Complete Shapeshifters Bartra Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20
- Spanish Scorer – 200 XP & Loan Bartra – Score 2 goals using Spanish players in 2 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Semi Pro difficulty (or Rivals).
- Cheeky Chip – 200 XP & Two Players Pack – Score a ship shot using La Liga players in 2 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals).
- Forward Freedom – 200 XP & Gold Pack – Assist 2 goals using La Liga forwards in 2 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals).
- Attacking Intention – 200 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Score using La Liga players and assist using Bundesliga players in 3 separate Squad Battles wins on min. Professional difficulty (or Rivals).
- Striking Gold – 200 XP & CF-CAM Position Modifier – Score in 8 separate Rivals wins using Spanish players.
What I’d recommend doing when starting the Shapeshifters Bartra objectives is working on the score with Spanish players in Rivals wins part first. That’s because, depending on the player(s) you’re using to do it, you might work towards some of the other objectives while you do it.
Then, once that’s done, you can jump into Squad Battles and try to complete all that’s remaining at the same time. The Squad Battles challenges shouldn’t take long to complete, whether you do them first or not.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Shapeshifters Bartra Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.