Microsoft has revealed the next batch of games coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC, as well as providing an update on which are soon to leave the service.
October is headlined by the anticipated RPG The Outer Worlds from Obsidian, which is not only arriving on Game Pass but launching across all platforms for the first time on Oct. 25.
It’s joined by six other games coming throughout the month. The full list is as follows:
- F1 2018
- Lonely Mountains Downhill
- The Outer Worlds
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
- State of Mind
The only game leaving Xbox Game Pass for PC this month is the indie Souls-like Sinners: Sacrifice for Redemption, which is well worth playing so make sure you check it out before it’s too late.
Unfortunately, we’re not told exactly when said games are arriving/leaving.
Microsoft does provide a recap of some new features and improvements made to Xbox Game Pass recently.
- Rolling UI Updates: User interface updates to allow scrolling and filtering within game collections, autosuggest within your search to make finding a game even easier, and showcasing game details inline.
- Random Game Generator: Auto-finds a random game that players can install immidiately from the same menu.
- Chat updates: You can now direct mention someone in chat by typing @ before their gamertag. You can also now see what Xbox Game Pass games your friends are playing; the game’s name will show up by active friend’s Gamertags in their player card and the message window to make it even easier to play and communicate together.
- Bug Fixes: Cleaned up some errors in page loading and some download errors.
In related Game Pass news, developer Sean Krankel confirmed Oxenfree has been downloaded over three million times on the service.