Today Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja released a new update for Dead or Alive 6.
The update primarily includes several improvements to the Lobby Match feature, but here is more on the menu
You can read the main patch notes below, and a detailed breakdown at the end of the gallery at the bottom of the post.
- Added a feature to LOBBY MATCHES that allows for multiple simultaneous matches to be carried out in one room.
- Added the option to set custom names to LOBBY MATCH rooms.
- Added text chat option to the lobby screen in LOBBY MATCHES.
- Added the option to display Skill Info in the SPECTATOR mode and during replays.
- Added the costumes “Pirates of the 7 Seas Costumes Vol.2”.
- Added new entry animations for Helena, Brad Wong, and Eliot. Added new victory animations for Jann Lee, Kokoro, and Leifang.
- Adjusted game balance.
- Corrected various bugs and issues.
If you’d like to see what the new costumes look like, you can check out a trailer and a series of screenshots below.
If you want to learn more about Dead or Alive 6, you can read our review of the game and check out some recent information from Producer Yohei Shimbori. You can also take a look at the previous DLC pack.