All Mr Racoon Locations in Resident Evil 2 Remake
The Resident Evil series has always been fond of collectibles, urging players to find all sorts of trinkets or medallions scattered around. The same goes for the PS4 remake, featuring a collectible called Mr. Racoon. If you need help looking for him, here’s all of the Mr Raccoon locations in Resident Evil 2.
Mr Raccoon is no ordinary mascot, as he’s actually the face of the city’s zoo. He’s been featured in all sorts of merchandise in previous games, including badges, biscuits, rings, watches, medallions, and so much more. In Resident Evil 2, you can collect his statue scattered around different areas.
His funky figurine sticks out like a sore thumb thanks to its bright colors. It’s pretty hard to miss, but if you’re having trouble finding it, here are all of the Mr Raccoon locations in Resident Evil 2 where you need to look:
- Head to the Parking Garage and check the Firing Range. It’s in the room with the two zombies.
- You can find another one on the second floor of the east side of the precinct. The Mr Raccoon statue should be waiting for you right outside the chief’s office on the table by the stairs.
- Travel to the West Office in the precinct and look for a shelf by the north wall. You should find another Mr. Raccoon placed above it.
- In the S.T.A.R.S. Office, head to the back corner of the room to find it standing next to a computer near Rebecca’s Desk.
- You can find this statue in the Sewers in the hallway leading to the Supplies Storage Room. Once you head up the stairs, you’ll find it to your left beside some boxes.
- There’s another statue at the back of the Cafeteria standing on a table.
- When you turn on the power in the Nap Room, you can find a Mr Raccoon Statue on the bed furthest from the door.
- In the graveyard near the RPD, look along the left-hand side of the stairs and find the statue hiding behind some shrubbery. (Unlockable in Leon/Claire B)
Leon Route Only:
- After you’ve killed the giant crocodile in the Sewers, you can find another statue behind a load of trash. When facing the crocodile’s corpse, check your 5 o’clock to find it.
- Travel to the back of the Break Room and look behind the brown bag on the floor by the bed.
- As Ada, head over to the Incinerator and head to the leftmost-part of the room. You’ll find the Mr Raccoon Statue by the large iron door.
Claire Route Only:
- When you have the Heart Key, you can find this Mr Raccoon Statue in the East Storage Room on a shelf near the door.
- Travel to the third floor of the Clock Tower and head to the end of the hallway. You should find the statue on a windowsill to your left.
- On your way to the orphanage in Resident Evil 2, you can find a statue inside the bus. The vehicle is located right outside the basketball court.
- On the second floor of the Nursery, look for the white shelves. The Mr Raccoon Statue will be inside one of the cubby holes.
Those are all of the Mr Raccoon statues we’ve managed to find so far in Resident Evil 2. We will be updating this post as soon as we find more.
That pretty much covers all of the locations on where to find the Mr Raccoon statues in Resident Evil 2. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our expansive wiki for more useful guides to help you survive the zombie-infested city.