How to Get Rookie Premiere in Madden 19
Madden 19 is the next evolution of the Madden franchise. Plenty of players wait every year for the next installment of Madden to deliver another season of the widely popular Ultimate Team. EA shook things up at the end of Madden 18 by introducing the Rookie Premiere program. Here’s how to get the Rookie Premiere players in Madden 19,
The Madden 18 program allowed players to start working towards earning high level players for their Ultimate Team roster that would carry over into Madden 19.
All players had to do was complete an entire set of challenges, purchase Rookie premiere packs, or use in-game currency in Madden 18 in order to earn specific players that would be carried over. These challenges can be seen below.
1. Add 2x 92 Overall Rookie Premiere Players for 1 Rookie Premiere Patch – unlimited completions
2. Add 6 85-89 NFL Draft Players for 1 Rookie Premiere Patch – can only be completed 10 times
3. Add 1 87-91 Power Up Player for 1 Rookie Premiere Patch – can only be completed 8 times
4. Add 1 92-94 Power Up Player for 2 Rookie Premiere Patches – can only be completed 7 times
5. Add 1 95-97 Power Up Player for 3 Rookie Premiere Patches – can only be completed 6 times
6. Add 1 98-99 Power Up Player for 5 Rookie Premiere Patches – can only be completed 4 times
How to get Rookie Premiere in Madden 19
Once you obtained all of those patches all you have to do is log into Madden 19 with the same account you used for Madden 18. This would unlock those players in Ultimate team. This unlocks five offensive and five defensive players. You can check out the players below.
- QB Sam Darnold
- RB Saquon Barkley
- WR Calvin Ridley
- TE Hayden Hurst
- OG Quenton Nelson
- RE Bradley Chubb
- ROLB Leighton Vander Esch
- MLB Roquan Smith
- CB Denzel Ward
- SS Derwin James
It is important to note that if you unlock these players on console and switch to the PC version for Madden 19 these players will not carry over. The console you unlock them on is the console you must play Madden 19 on in order to keep your progress and obtain these players.
Players will update with stat changes through February so keep an eye out for how they are doing. The only things that will not change are player art and their team chemistry levels.
For more tips, tricks, and guides be sure to check out Twinfinite. For more tips & tricks and FAQs answered, check out our Madden 19 wiki guide.
Question: How to get Rookie Premiere in Madden 19?
Answer: You need to have completed the challenges from Madden 18, and then log in to automatically receive them. Just make sure it was all on the same platform (PS4 for example).