What Game Modes There Are in the CoD Black Ops 4 Beta
As is the case with most online multiplayer games these days, Treyarch has opted to give the latest entry in the long-running Call of Duty series, Black Ops 4, its very own beta. While you shouldn’t expect to see the full range of game modes, maps, weapons, and other features that’ll be in the full version of the game, the Black Ops 4 beta does offer up enough content to keep you playing for hours at a time over this weekend. However, for those of you praying that certain game modes show up in the Black Ops 4 beta, you may be wondering exactly what Treyarch has opted to use to showcase the title in this beta.
Currently, there are four different game modes in the Black Ops 4 beta. We’ve listed them all for you down below, alongside a little brief description in case you’re not familiar with any of them.
All Game Modes in the CoD Black Ops 4 Beta
- Control – Take turns attacking and defending the objective.
- Hardpoint – Hold the Hardpoint and reach the score limit before the opposing team.
- Domination – Hold different objectives across the map to reach the score limit before the opposition.
- Team Deathmatch – 6 vs. 6 Team Deathmatch on all maps. Use teamwork to eliminate enemy players and reach the score limit. This is called Chaos Team Deathmatch if you’re struggling to find it in the Black Ops 4 beta.
- Search and Destroy – Defend and destroy the objective. No respawning.
And there you have all of the game modes currently in the Black Ops 4 beta. It’s worth noting that Treyarch has announced additional content may be added into the beta throughout its duration, so we’ll be sure to update this post if more game modes are added.
For more on Black Ops 4, be sure to search for Twinfinite.