All Battle-tested Weapon Locations in Octopath Traveler
As you start completing the chapter 4 content in Octopath Traveler and start to face off against tougher enemies, you might also stumble across a couple of Battle-tested weapons here and there. In our experience, these are some of the very best weapons and equipment you can get in Octopath Traveler. Listed below are all of the ones you can get in the game, and where you can find them. When you find the corresponding NPC, you’ll need to either have Therion steal it off them, or get Tressa to purchase them and hope for a discount.
- Obtained from Erhardt in Wellspring after completing all stories.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +400, Critical +150, augments physical abilities
- Obtained from the bishop in Saintsbridge.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +212, Elem. Atk. +388, occasionally slows target
- Obtained from Z’aanta in S’warki after completing all stories.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +384, Critical +186, occasionally decreases target’s Phys. Def.
- Obtained from Leon in Rippletide after finishing Mikk and Makk’s epilogue side quest in Noblecourt.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +390, Critical +148, occasionally blinds target
- Obtained from Ned in Victors Hollow.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +350, Elem Atk. +250, increases lightning and ice damage
- Obtained from Vanessa in North Rippletide Coast, Undertow Cove
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +380, Evasion +140, occasionally decreases target’s accuracy
- Obtained from Grieg in Marsalim.
- Stats: Phys. Def +132, Evasion -88, restores HP and SP after every action
These weapons provide tons of nice perks for your characters, and while they’re not absolutely necessary for beating the game’s toughest bosses, they will make things a lot easier on you. Most of these weapons can only be obtained in the post-game phase, so we highly recommend picking them up before attempting the final post-game dungeon.
If you have any information on the location of the missing dagger, do sound off in the comments. In the meantime, be sure to check our wiki for more information on Octopath Traveler.