How to Complete All Week 9 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass
Another new week means we get another healthy dose of Battle Pass challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. The week 9 challenges in Battle Royale are fairly straightforward once again, though there are a few that could take a few tries to finally get nailed down. As such, we’ve put together a quick guide to help you complete all week 9 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass. Now, without further ado, let’s run through ’em.
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures (5000) – For this one, you’re just going to need to keep shooting anything that anyone but yourself or your team builds. Ramps, walls, roofs… anything! Explosive weapons will make far lighter work of this, but other than simply shooting any structures you see while playing Fortnite Battle Royale, there’s no quick and easy way to do this.
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills (7) – Haunted Hills isn’t always the most popular location to land at in Fortnite Battle Royale, but there are a fair few chests here so this challenge shouldn’t take you too long. Check out our guide for all the chest locations in Haunted Hills, and maybe wait a day or two after the challenges release to go after this one. It’s gonna be mighty busy with other challenge-doers, after all.
- Build Structures (250) – This is certainly one you’ll be able to smash through fairly quickly, as you’ll be surprised how much you actually build in an average game. Be sure to keep mining materials whenever you get the chance, and simply play the game as you normally would. This one should pop within 10 matches… as long as you don’t die instantly.
- Visit different Taco Shops in a single match (3) – We’ve already compiled a list of not only all the different Taco Shops on Fortnite Battle Royale’s map, but our personal favorite route to take to visit three different ones in a single match. You can check it out here.
- Follow the treasure map found in Moisty Mire – Due to the week nine challenges not being officially out yet, we’re unable to find and follow the treasure map for Moisty Mire just yet. As soon as the challenges go live, we’ll be updating this post and giving you the answer.
- Shotgun Eliminations (4) – Drop into one of the named locations, grab any shotgun you can lay your hands on and go hunting. Try and sneak up on players, hiding behind buildings and catching them off guard as they frantically search for weapons. If you’re feeling particularly badass, drop into Lucky Landing, grab a shotgun, and have a field day with everyone dropping them to try and complete the last challenge of Battle Royale’s week nine Battle Pass.
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing (3) – For this one, focus on simply getting your hands on any weapon as soon as you land. See someone opening a chest? Try and steal the weapons out of it as soon as they open it if you can land by them in time. You simply want to hunt down people as soon as you land, regardless of what weapon you’ve got. A shotgun, in particular, can be lethal at the start of a round before players have found shields, so keep an eye out for one as you’re dropping in. Plus, get three shotgun eliminations in Lucky Landing and you’ll have almost done two challenges at once. Not too shabby!
And there you have the Fortnite Battle Royale week 9 Season 3 Battle Pass challenges and what you need to do to complete them. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.