How to Complete All Week 7 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass
Another new week means we get another healthy dose of Battle Pass challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. The week 7 challenges in Battle Royale are fairly straightforward once again, but there are a few that could slip you up. To help you grind through those Battle Tiers, we’ve put together a quick guide to help you complete all week 7 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass.
All Week 7 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass & How to Complete Them
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge (7) – This is one of the week 7 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale that’s probably going to be one you’re better off chipping away at over time. Lonely Lodge is going to be hectic as all hell for the next few days, and unless you’re an expert lander in Fortnite Battle Royale, reaching the chests first can be difficult. Your best bet for a quiet chest looting session at Lonely Lodge is waiting for a Solo game with a Battle Bus route that goes nowhere near it. With a bit of luck, the long gliding distance required to reach it will put off any other chest hunters.
- Deal Damage with Shotguns to Opponents (1000) – One of the simpler week 7 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. You’ll likely rack this up in the space of five or six matches if you find yourself using the shotgun fairly often. Struggling to get the damage in with a shotgun before being dropped? Finish off downed enemies in Squads with the shotgun for easy damage.
- Search a Chest, Ammo Box, & Supply Drop in a single match (3) – There’s not a whole lot to be said about this one. You’ll just need to search a Chest, Ammo Box, and Supply Drop in a match, and then do this twice over. We advise dropping as far away as possible from the Battle Bus route and looting everything you come across on the way. Ammo Boxes and Chests can normally be found in fairly close proximity to each other, so these shouldn’t be too difficult. The Supply Drops, however, due to the powerful loot they have inside, are often sought after by many players. Plus, thanks to this challenge, players will use them as bait to lure unsuspecting players in. Be sure to check your surroundings before running blindly towards a Supply Drop.
- Search the Hidden Gnome in different named locations (7) – There was some confusion surrounding the hidden gnome challenge in the week 7 challenges, but we managed to sniff out seven of the sneaky devils to share their locations with you. Check out our guide here.
- Follow the treasure map found in Retail Row – Why follow the treasure map when you can be guided right to the treasure’s location instead? For this Fortnite Battle Royale treasure challenge, you’ll need to head to Wailing Woods and land in the southwest corner of the maze in the center. From here, head north past the tree into the dead-end of the maze. The treasure will appear, so use Square on PS4 or X on Xbox One to collect it.
- Suppressed Weapon eliminations (3) – There’s no particular method that’s going to get your suppressed weapon eliminations quickly in Fortnite Battle Royale. However, your best bet is to try and grab one as soon as you land and hunt people down in the local area before they can get their hands on a weapon themselves. Alternatively, keep on in your inventory at all times in Squads, and when you or a teammate knock down an enemy, finish them off with the suppressed weapon of your choice.
- Eliminate Opponents in Shifty Shafts (3) – For this one, focus on simply getting your hands on any weapon as soon as you land. See someone opening a chest? Try and steal the weapons out of it as soon as they open it if you can land by them in time. You simply want to hunt down people as soon as you land, regardless what weapon you’ve got. A shotgun, in particular, can be lethal at the start of a round before players have found shields, so keep an eye out for one as you’re dropping in.
And there you have everything you need to know to get the week 7 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.