Pokemon Let’s Go: How to Change Pikachu & Eevee Hairstyles
How to Change Pikachu & Eevee Hairstyles in Pokemon Let’s Go
There are a few ways you can personalize your partner Pokemon, from swapping their clothes to changing their hairstyles. Here’s how to change Pikachu and Eevee hairstyles in Pokemon Let’s Go.
Having a good sense of style is one way to make your adventure all the more memorable. While Pokemon Let’s Go lacks some of the other customization features from previous games, it does add the option of letting you choose Pikachu or Eevee’s hairstyle.
If you want to give your partner a bit of a glow up in Pokemon Let’s Go, just press X to bring up the menu and look for the big play icon on the middle of the screen. Once you press that, you should pull up a new screen that lets you play with your Pikachu or Eevee.
How to Change Hairstyles
To change their hairstyles in Pokemon Let’s Go, use two of your fingers to pet their head. You’ll get different hairdos depending on how you pet them:
- For some spiky hair, simply pet your Pikachu or Eevee with an up and down motion.
- Meanwhile, swirling clockwise on their head will give you a puffy hairdo instead.
- For a cute cowlick, just swirl your fingers the other direction.
- You can get some cool side-swept bangs by swiping your fingers left and right.
The next set of hairstyles you can get in Pokemon Let’s Go are a bit tricky to pull off since you’ll need to use all five of your fingers when styling your Pikachu or Eevee. One tip we recommend is using only two of your fingers to style their hair while placing the other three anywhere on the screen.
- If you prefer straight bangs, moving your fingers up and down to get a clean, fresh look.
- Those who want a wilder look can get an adorable mohawk by swiping the screen diagonally towards the right.
- To get this hairstyle, simply swirl your fingers.
Finally, you can also get an afro in Pokemon Let’s Go by using all eight fingers to tousle your partner’s hair.
- Using your left hand to spin clockwise, while your right hand should spin the other way.
- Make a tousling motion until you get the groovy afro on your Pikachu or Eevee’s head.
How to Remove Hairstyles
If you prefer the natural look in Pokemon Let’s Go, you can simply swipe your Pikachu or Eevee’s hair off by swiping left and right. Keep doing this until you achieve their normal look.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about how to change your Pikachu or Eevee’s hairstyles in Pokemon Let’s Go. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our nifty wiki. We’ve got other guides such as how to evolve Pikachu, how to get Alolan forms, how to get shiny ‘mons, and more.