In Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, everyone’s favorite group of rag-tag space vigilantes must work together in order to stop an impending threat from taking over the galaxy. To do so, they’ll need every tool at their disposal, including Peter Quill’s inspirational speeches. Here is everything you need to know about how to huddle in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.
Huddling in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is part of the game where the player must choose one of two correct answers when the team groups up. Getting it right means that they’ll get a stat boost alongside a dope song that plays in the background.
How to Huddle in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
To activate a huddle, Peter and the Guardians have to build up the gauge in the bottom right of the screen. This Huddle Gauge fills every time the player uses a Guardian ability during combat, so simply use it as much as possible to fill it up to the brim.
Once full, press L1 and R1 simultaneously to trigger the huddle. Once inside, you’ll need to pick the right answers in order for your team to get that nice little buff.
All Huddle Answers
While the huddles are pretty straightforward in terms of answers, as you just need to line up your answer with the words that the other members are saying, we’ve also got the full list of correct choices for you listed below.
- Blades are thirsty/Run right in – Running around like madmen won’t work.
- Celebrate/Carve our names – Don’t celebrate too soon. We win by staying focused.
- Enemies are melting/Magnificent – Stay focused and it will be even more magnificent!
- Everything we got/Run – We’re fighters! Run now and we betray everything we are.
- For one/Out of my way – It’s not about fighting alone. We need to be united.
- If we go down/Galaxy – The galaxy needs saving and we’re the ones to do it!
- In the way/Winning – Stop arguing! We’ll have more fun winning this as a team.
- I’ve got this/Murder you – Take it easy! We’ve got this together.
- Laughing at us!/Scary – Laugh in the face of danger.
- Look like amateurs/Unproven – We’re pros! We’ve proven it hundreds of times before this.
- Losers/Match for – Don’t get cocky just ’cause we know the game!
- See that look/Fun – Stay focused and the fun will continue.
- Sloppy and erratic/Brain-dead – Guys! Stop with the insults! We’re a team and we’ll fight like one!
- Slower than me/50 units – This isn’t a competition. Guardians win fights together.
- Splat/No way we lose – We only lose if we get lost in the paint!
- This excited/Boom! – I get that you’re excited. But we gotta stay loose to win.
- Turn this around/Scutplugs – I am looking and I see an awesome team ripping those scutplugs apart.
- Unless/But what if – Thinking about “what ifs” only leads to trouble. Stay focused.
That is everything you need to know about how to huddle in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out all of the guide wiki, as it’ll surely have all of the tips, tricks, and FAQs you could ever have about the game.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Guardians of the Galaxy-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.