Want to know how to earn Primogems during the Genshin Impact Partner Program on Twitch? We’ll explain the different ways you can claim these valuable items and other event features. So, here’s everything you need to know about this exciting program.
How to Earn Primogems During the Genshin Impact Partner Program on Twitch
If you want to earn Primogems during the Version 2.8 event, you can either claim them by watching or streaming from the Genshin Impact category on Twitch. You’ll also need to link your HoYoverse account to the platform to receive the rewards.
There are two phases within the program: Registration and Stream Challenge, which ends with a winner announcement. In addition, the event lasts from July 14 to Aug. 7, and you’ll get your Primogem rewards within 30 business days after the screening and verification period.
Here is a list of what gifts you’ll receive when watching a consecutive amount of streams under the Genshin Impact category:
- Mora x20,000 – 15 minutes
- Sanctifying Unction x4 – 30 minutes
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x5 – 60 minutes
- Hero’s Wit x3 – 90 minutes
- Primogems x30 – 120 minutes
Those who want to stream their content and earn rewards through the Twitch Drop can upload videos during the Genshin Impact Partner Program.
How to Register for Genshin Impact Partner Program on Twitch
The registration period for the program ends on July 17, so here’s a step-by-step guide on how to sign up:
- Go to the program’s page on HoYoverse.
You first need to go to the Genshin Impact Partner Program website and click the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Log into your Twitch and Genshin Impact account.
If you haven’t linked your Twitch with your HoYoverse account, you’ll be prompted to do so when clicking the ‘Register Now’ button. Then, all you need to do is follow the link from this screen and log in from there.
- Confirm the link and registration for the Primogems drop.
Once everything is linked, you must opt-in for the Twitch Drop, and the registration process should be complete.
After completing the program’s registration, ensure that you have a Genshin Impact Global UID account and that your email is linked to your HoYoverse account.
Since there are rewards for different challenges, here is a list of all confirmed items for each task.
Streaming Duration Challenge
- Stream for 6 hours – Primogems x200
- Stream for 9 hours – Additional Primogems x200
- Over 12 hours of streaming – Bonus Primogems x400
Average Concurrent Viewer Challenge
- Milestone of an average of 10 CCV (amount of audience views) – Primogems x200
- Milestone of an average of 30 CCV – Primogems x400
- Milestone of an average of 50 CCC – Primogems x600
Popular Streamer Challenge & The Best Creator Challenge
- Streamer in Top 1 to 5 – Primogems x5,000 and $500 Twitch Gift Subs
- Streamer in Top 6 to 20 – Primogems x3,200 and $100 Twitch Gift Subs
- Stream in Top 21 to 50 – Primogems x1,600 and $50 Twitch Gift Subs
If you are in the United States, France, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, or South Korea, you may be featured on the Twitch homepage once you maintain the highest average concurrent viewers. Furthermore, announcements of winners will begin from Aug. 8 to Aug. 24.
Now that you know how to earn Primogems during the Genshin Impact Partner Program on Twitch, you can look forward to the benefits when the time comes. Before you go, you can view our multiple guides for Version 2.8, including how to get the Cursed Blade, how to receive the new Fischl outfit, and how to unlock Diluc’s Red Dead of Night outfit. Be sure to also check out the relevant links below for additional game content.
Featured Image Source: miHoYo