How to Get a Trans Flag Scarf in Hogwarts Legacy
Stand with the trans community!
There has certainly been a lot of controversy surrounding Hogwarts Legacy due to the comments from the creator of Harry Potter, J. K. Rowling. However, in retaliation to this, some players have shown their support for the LGBT community by crafting cosmetics. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get a Trans Flag Scarf in Hogwarts Legacy.
How Do You Get a Trans Flag Scarf in Hogwarts Legacy? Answered
The Nexus Mods creator, CrazyPotato, created the Trans Flag Scarf, which replaces the Dark Arts Scarf because of their similar design. To equip the item in Hogwarts Legacy, you can follow these steps:
- Manually download the Trans Flag Scarf on Nexus Mods.
- Locate the ‘Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Content\Paks\~mods’ file to install it.
- Import the Local Files on Steam or Epic Games Store.
Once you install the scarf, you can wear it by placing it on your character in the Gears section and travel around the world to show your support for the trans community. You can also meet the first transgender character of the Harry Potter franchise, Sirona Ryan, at The Three Broomsticks, where she will tell you about her experience during The Helm of Urtkot quest.
CrazyPotato may be creating more clothing for Pride, so you can check out their profile in the future to expand your collection. Furthermore, you can explore our top 10 best PC mods guide to look for other content, including game shaders and additional character customization options.
That does it for our guide on how to get the Trans Flag Scarf in Hogwarts Legacy. For more content, be sure to explore the relevant links below.
- This Illuminating Hogwarts Legacy Spell Has Already Been Cast More Than 100 Billion Times
- All Arithmancy Door Puzzles in Hogwarts Legacy & How to Solve Them
- How to Fly Broom in Hogwarts Legacy
- This Hogwarts Legacy Voice Commands Mod Brings You One Step Closer to Being a Real Wizard
- Hogwarts Legacy Talent Tier List: Best Talents to Get First