Receiving rewards for buying and playing your favorite games adds to the fun by customizing your experience. Nintendo has Platinum Points as a reward system for fans to get all sorts of items like tote bags, keychains, and wallpapers. Here’s everything you need to now on how to get My Nintendo Platinum Points so you can get merch from your favorite games.
How Do I Earn My Nintendo Platinum Points?
Earning points is easy, simply register for a My Nintendo account and sign in regularly so you don’t miss your weekly 30 points. The below image has other ways to rack up points including completing activities in eligible games, signing up for marketing emails, and finding easter eggs on official game sites like Splatoon 3. Click on your name at the top right of the screen to check how many points you have.
Keep in mind that Nintendo Gold Points are a different reward system where points save you money on eligible products. Platinum Points expire after about six months so it’s probably best to wait to complete multiple achievements until you know you’ll have enough points to get what you want.
How Do I Redeem My Nintendo Platinum Points?
To redeem your points, follow these simple steps:
- Remember to click the Collect all now button to receive the points for every achievement you’ve finished
- Click the Redeem Points button located on the My Nintendo homepage or left side menu.
- Add the items you want to your cart like a normal shopping transaction.
- Enter your shipping address so Nintendo can send the rewards to you.
- Nintendo will deduct your point balance as payment.
Currently, some of the rewards available are a Team Galactic phone holder for 500 points, a Metroid Dread Holographic Poster set for 1,000 points, and a Spark keychain from Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope for 400 points. You can also enter contests for 10 Platinum Points to win prizes like plushes and Artbooks to save points from expiring or if you don’t see anything you like. By completing a few of the easter egg hunts on official Nintendo game sites (100 points each) it only takes a day or two to reach 500 points.
That’s everything we have on how to earn Platinum Points from Nintendo. Check out some of our other Nintendo content like the biggest changes in Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope. Alternatively, feel free to browse the relevant links below.
- How To Fix Nintendo Error Code 2813-9900
- How to Fix Nintendo Error Code 9001-9900
- 10 Best Nintendo DS Games That Deserve A Switch Remaster
- 10 Switch Gift Ideas for the Nintendo Mega-Fan in Your Life
- When Does Have a Nice Death Come Out for Nintendo Switch? Answered