After a several-year gap since the last Star Ocean release, the new game has arrived with plenty of changes. The action RPG series has never looked better, but fans might be wondering if one specific thing has changed. Here’s the answer to if you can change character appearance in Star Ocean: The Divine Force.
Can Character Appearances Be Changed in Star Ocean: The Divine Force
Typically for Star Ocean games, there is no option for character customization, you just get what is offered. Sorry to say that once again, there is no actual way to customize character appearances to your liking. Regardless of the armor that you equip onto a character in Star Ocean: The Divine Force, the look of the character won’t ever change. It’s not just that the characters’ look doesn’t change with equipment, they also just never even change clothes over the course of the story. Every single party member and character in general wears the same outfit from the beginning to the end of the game.
While armor and accessories might not make any cosmetic difference, there is one piece of gear that is entirely unique. Every weapon has its own unique look and will show up
That is everything you need to know about if you can change character appearance in Star Ocean: The Divine Force. If you’re interested in the characters, we actually got to interview the character designer for Star Ocean: The Divine Force. If you’re interested in how this game fares as part of the Star Ocean series, you can read our review.
- All Party Members in Star Ocean: The Divine Force
- Star Ocean: The Divine Force Review – Not Quite a Supernova
- Star Ocean The Divine Force Interview: Legendary Character Designer Akiman Gives Insight & Look Into His Process
- New Star Ocean: The Divine Force Trailer in English Features Characters, Story, & Gameplay Aplenty
- Star Ocean: The Divine Force Trailers Introduce a Mecha Samurai & a Childhood Friend