How to Fly a Helicopter & Unlock HQ Helipad in Saint Row
Saints Row has been rebooted with the latest entry, and here is how to fly a helicopter and unlock HQ helipad in Saints Row.
Saints Row has been rebooted with the latest entry, but being able to fly around in a helicopter and rain hellfire on competing gangs and enemies is still around. Here is what to know about how to fly a helicopter and unlock HQ helipad in Saints Row.
All Helicopter Controls in Saints Row
Flying a helicopter is not much of an integral part of Saints Row, but the air vehicles are available to fly in a few missions before you get the ability to keep them at your home base. Here are the controls on how to fly a helicopter for PlayStation and Xbox:
- Move directions – Left control stick
- Fly lower – Square / X
- Fly higher – X / A
- Primary weapon – R2 / Right trigger
- Secondary weapon – L2 / Left trigger
- Yaw left/right – L1 / LB + Right control stick
- Deploy magnet (if equipped) – R1 / RB
How to Unlock HQ Helipad in Saint Row
Your HQ will receive a fancy new helipad to store towards mid-late game depending on when you tackle the loyalty missions of your crew, specifically Neenah’s missions. Finishing the Neenah’s Car mission will unlock The Forge, and completing that mission will unlock the helipad.
It is located outside to the right of your garage at your home base. It only contains a Thompson helicopter at first, but you can earn other vehicles in later missions.
That is everything to know about how to fly a helicopter and unlock HQ helipad in Saints Row. Check back with Twinfinite for coverage and follow the links below for more helpful guides.
- Saints Row Sold More than a Million Copies; Update in November Fixes Bug & Improves Quality of Life
- Saints Row vs GTA: Which Is Better?
- All Saints Row Games, Ranked
- 5 Things to Do After Beating Saints Row (End Game/Post Game)
- These Saints Row Glitches, Bugs, & Errors Give Off Major Cyberpunk Vibes