Today, Crunchyroll announced that the teams behind this season’s hit new anime, Spy x Family, and next season’s most highly anticipated show, Chainsaw Man, would both be present during the Crunchyroll Expo 2023. The news came by way of a press release that detailed exactly who would be present at the event.
Guests heading to Crunchyroll Expo this August include:
- Manabu Otsuka, the CEO of studio MAPPA, the studio behind the highly anticipated Chainsaw Man. He has led the planning and production of various other shows including BANANA FISH, Yuri!!! on ICE, and many others.
- Makoto Kimura, the Executive Producer and Rights Management Director at MAPPA, responsible for production and business development.
- Masahiko Minami, the president and co-founder of BONES, the anime studio producing Mob Psycho 100 III and Bungo Stray Dogs.
- Natalie Van Sistine, the English voice of Yor Forger in SPY x FAMILY. Her work can also be found in Kaguya-sama: Love is War, and various other anime series and video games.
- Megan Shipman, the English voice of Anya Forger in SPY x FAMILY. As a voice actor, her work can be enjoyed in My Hero Academia, Black Clover, and One Piece. As an ADR director, she has also directed series including Fruits Basket and Fairy Tale among many others.
- Cris George, the ADR director for SPY x FAMILY. As a voice actor, his work can be found in One Piece and My Hero Academia and as a director, he has worked on a variety of titles including Black Clover and Pop Team Epic.
Alongside the news, it was also revealed that the first two episodes of Mob Psycho 100 3 will also be airing during Crunchyroll Expo. Combine this with last month’s news that a Hololive showcase and a meet and greet with the Jujutsu Kaisen and Odd Taxi voice actors would also be taking place during the event and you can see why fans should be excited.
Spy x Family, Odd Taxi, and Jujutsu Kaisen are also available now via streaming on Crunchyroll, so be sure to check out both of those series just in time for the expo.