Developed by Saber Interactive, Evil Dead: The Game is finally available on PC and consoles. The 4v1 multiplayer-focused game allows players to either play as survivors or a Kandarian Demon. The great thing about the game is that the matchmaking system can pair you up with players on other platforms, and it’s easy to match up with friends as well. Here’s how to play online with friends in Evil Dead: The Game.
Playing With Friends in Evil Dead: The Game
- First, make sure that you have your friends added on your friends list.
If you already have your friends added on whichever platform you’re playing on, you’re all set. If your friend is on another platform, select Social on the main menu, then select Search, and enter your friend’s ID to add them.
- Select a game mode.
To play with friends, you’ll need to play as a survivor against another Demon player or the AI.
- Press the triangle or Y button to bring up your friends list, then select the person you want to invite.
- Once your friend has joined the session, you can start searching for matches to play together.
Do note that at the end of every match, you’ll need to invite your friend to your session by repeating the above process. As far as we can tell, you can only play with friends as survivors, and it’s not possible to invite a friend to a session where one of you plays as a Demon and the other plays as a survivor.
That’s all you need to know about playing online with friends in Evil Dead: The Game. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Evil Dead: The Game Gets Meatier With New Evil Dead 2013 Update
- Free Army of Darkness Update Descends Upon Evil Dead: The Game
- Evil Dead: The Game Review – Gimme Some Pink F, Baby
- How to Win as a Demon in Evil Dead: The Game
- All Survivors & Demons from Evil Dead: The Game