In what is somewhat of a backward order, it was revealed today that two of Star Wars’ most popular spinoff series, The Mandalorian and Star Wars: Visions, would each be getting their own manga adaptation.
This news comes courtesy of Anime News Network, by way of the Square Enix’s Big Gangan magazine’s May issue and website. In the report, it was revealed that a number of manga creators will work on the manga of Star Wars: Visions, while Yūsuke Ōsawa will draw the adaptation for The Mandalorian.
You can check out the Star Wars Visions story each artist will draw and when each one will appear in the magazine below:
- Kamome Shirahama (Witch Hat Atelier) – will draw an adaptation of “The Elder” in the June issue
- Haruichi (Star Wars Leia, Princess of Alderaan) – will draw an adaptation of “Lop and Ochō” in the July issue
- Yūsuke Ōsawa (Spider-Man: Fake Red) – will draw an adaptation of “The Ninth Jedi” in the August issue
- Keisuke Sato (Little Witch Academia manga) – will draw an adaptation of “The Twins” in the September issue
Each of these manga adaptations will debut in the next issue, which releases on May 25, 2022. While you wait for its release, be sure to check out all of the related Star Wars content we’ve got for you down below. That includes plenty of news, quizzes, and features that fans of the franchise will surely love.
Featured Image Source: Disney
- New Mandalorian & Bad Batch Premium DLC Arrives for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- Bioware Celebrates Star Wars Day With Limited Time Rewards in SWTOR
- Fortnite 20.30 Update Adds Star Wars Quests & Lightsabers, Doctor Strange NPC & Wanda Maximoff Skin
- Ranking the Best Episodes in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Worst to First
- Zach Snyder Reveals First Images From His Upcoming Star Wars-Inspired Project ‘Rebel Moon’