The 2.6 update has us all cave diving inside The Chasm while completing a number of missions in the new area. If you’re having trouble figuring out what to do with the cannon in The Chasm Delvers questline, we have the info you need right here. Here’s how to release the safety on the cannon’s breech in Genshin Impact.
How to Release the Safety on the Cannon’s Breech in The Chasm
Once you start the Heavenly Stone’s Debris part of The Chasm Delvers questline, you’ll be running around collecting keys, cannonballs, and a few other items to get this particular cannon up and running.
Here are the steps you need to follow to get through this part of the quest to release the cannon’s breech:
- Read the Safe Blasting Device Signaling Guide.
The quest marker will lead you to a book on a table that you’ll need to read to progress.
- Walk up to the glowing light nearby and ‘Observe’ to see the three lamp posts that need their frequency adjusted.
The light closest to you is the high lamp post and the furthest one is the low lamp post.
- Follow the instructions in the Signaling Guide and adjust each frequency one by one.
The high and middle lamp posts need to be low-frequency, while the low lamp post needs to be high-frequency.
- Low-frequency makes the lamps flicker slowly and high-frequency makes them flicker quickly.
- Return to the canon to load the cannonball and destroy the sealing rocks blocking the path.
Align the mounter so that the cannon points at the wall and fire it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to release the cannon’s breech inside The Chasm in Genshin Impact. Be sure to check out our guide wiki for more tips, tricks, and quest guides if you’re looking for more pointers.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows Genius Invocation TCG Coming With Version 3.3
- Genshin Impact Version 3.3 Gets Release Date & Details: The Wanderer, Trading Card Game, & More
- Genshin Impact 3.3 Redeem Codes: Free Primogems and More
- Genshin Impact Celebrates New Character Layla With In-depth Gameplay Trailer
- How to Unlock Layla in Genshin Impact 3.2