Elden Ring is the latest open-world action-RPG from Bandai Namco and FromSoftware, and it features tons of different weapons and armor to collect and create a truly unique build. You can also obtain various talismans that will give you stat boosts or other perks to help make your journey a little bit easier. Here’s how to get all talisman pouches in Elden Ring.
Getting All Talisman Pouches in Elden Ring
There are a total of four talisman pouches to obtain in Elden Ring, and once you have all of them, you’ll be able to equip four talismans at once. The good news is they’re not missable, and you should be able to grab all four as you play through the game naturally.
Listed below are all the ways you can obtain your pouches in the game:
- First pouch: Obtained at the very start of the game.
- Second pouch: Obtained after defeating Margit, the Fell Omen right before Stormveil Castle.
- Third pouch: Obtained by speaking to Enia, the Finger Reader at Roundtable Hold after obtaining two Great Runes.
- Fourth pouch: Obtained after defeating Godfrey, First Elden Lord at Leyndell, the Royal Capital.
As you can see, all of the bosses that you need to beat in order to get the pouches are part of the main story and are not missable. It’s worth noting that if, for some reason, you neglected to speak with Enia in the entire game, you can still get the third pouch by interacting with the Twin Maiden Husks at Roundtable Hold after getting two Great Runes.
With all four pouches in your possession, you can then equip four talismans, which should help to round out your build nicely.
That’s all you need to know about how to get all talisman pouches in Elden Ring. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Biggest Changes in Elden Ring Patch Notes 1.07, Explained
- Will There Be Elden Ring DLC or Expansions? Answered
- Elden Ring DLC Release Date Window, Theorized
- Does Elden Ring Have Ray Tracing? Answered
- Elden Ring: How to Get Somber Smithing Stone 8 & 9