If you really want to make your build as powerful as it can possibly be in Elden Ring, you’ll definitely want to make use of talismans at some point. These items can give you useful perks and bonuses to make your build stronger, so it’s important to know where the most valuable ones are. Here’s where to get the Ancestral Spirit’s Horn talisman in Elden Ring.
Getting the Ancestral Spirit’s Horn in Elden Ring
- Progress through the game and defeat Radahn in Caelid.
- Drop down the crater that appears next to Fort Haight in east Limgrave to reach Nokron.
- Progress through Nokron and defeat the Mimic Tear to reach the upper area of Siofra River.
- Light up all the flame beacons in Siofra, then interact with the ancestral remains at the start of the area.
- Defeat the Regal Ancestor Spirit to receive its Remembrance.
- Head back to the Roundtable Hold and trade in the Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor to get the Ancestral Spirit’s Horn.
What It Does
The Ancestral Spirit’s Horn is a talisman that you can equip, and it allows you to gain a little bit of FP each time you kill an enemy.
This sounds like a pretty good talisman for magic builds, but note that the amount of FP restored is very small. You get about 3 FP back for each kill, which means that you’ll likely need to rely heavily on melee kills in order to get any use out of it. Because of this, we’d only recommend this talisman for magic and melee hybrid builds.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Ancestral Spirit’s Horn in Elden Ring. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Have You Ever Beaten All Soulsborne Games, Sekiro, & Elden Ring Without Taking a Single Hit? This Streamer Has
- This Indie Game Got Almost as Many Nominations as Elden Ring at The Game Awards
- Best Games Like Elden Ring
- Elden Ring Patch 1.07.1 Nerfs a Defensive Ash of War
- Elden Ring Getting Special Jazz Music Concert