The Lands Between houses several locations that aren’t exactly simple to get to, whether it be because of tough enemies of questlines with vague instructions. This underground city falls into the latter category, but we’ve got all the info you need right here. Here’s how to get to Nokron, Eternal City in Elden Ring.
How to Get to Nokron, Eternal City in Elden Ring
Nokron can’t exactly be found by wandering around on the regular overworld map since it’s located deep underground. There’s a way to teleport to small sections of it, but here’s what you need to do to explore the full area:
- Head to Redmane Castle in Caelid, on the southeast side of the map.
Ranni’s questline will take you here eventually, but you can also go directly to the castle to open up Nokron early.
- Defeat Starscourge Radahn at Redmane Castle.
This can be an extremely difficult fight depending on your level and gear, but we have a helpful boss guide for it right here.
- Head over to the Fort Haight West Site of Grace in Limgrave to find the entrance to Nokron, Eternal City.
A huge hole will open up in the ground next to Fort Haight after Radahn is defeated.
- Descend into the hole where rocks are floating up into the sky.
The floating rocks can be seen clearly from the Site of Grace, so you won’t have to travel far.
Going down into the hole will bring you directly to Nokron, but be careful not to die from fall damage. An easy way to know where to drop is to look at where other players put down their messages — if you’re playing online, that is.
- Twitch Streamer Plays Elden Ring Using Nothing But Her Mind
- Naked Elden Ring Player Counter’s Placidusax’ Attack With Chaotic Results
- Test Your Knowledge of the Lands Between in This Elden Ring GeoGuessr
- Best Elden Ring Sex Mods: Adult, Nude & Sexy
- How to Beat Margit, the Fell Omen in Elden Ring