Today, Warner Bros. released a special behind-the-scenes look at LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, which is set to be a collection of every game in the series. In the trailer, the developers go into depth regarding all of the changes they made with the games, including plenty of quality-of-life updates that fans might not even notice.
You can check out the trailer and official description for the games below:
Play through all nine Star Wars saga films in a brand-new LEGO video game unlike any other. Experience fun-filled adventures, whimsical humor, and the freedom to fully immerse yourself in the LEGO Star Wars galaxy.
Want to play as a Jedi? A Sith? Rebel, bounty hunter, or droid? LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga features hundreds of playable characters from throughout the galaxy. Whether on land or in space, a variety of vehicles are yours to command. Jump to light speed in the Millennium Falcon, fly the T-47 Airspeeder and battle TIE fighters in Resistance X-wings… it’s the ULTIMATE LEGO Star Wars experience.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is scheduled to arrive on April 5, 2022, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. For more information, check out all of the related articles we’ve got down below.
- New LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Patch Adds More Kyber Bricks & More Ships
- New Mandalorian & Bad Batch Premium DLC Arrives for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- Ranking the Best Episodes in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Worst to First
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Gets an Epic Launch Trailer
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Review – I Have a Good Feeling About This