Elden Ring is the latest action RPG from FromSoftware, and it features that same satisfying combat Souls fans will be familiar with. This time around, however, the game also features a large open-world rather than the comparatively structured design of previous Soulsborne games. There’s plenty of things to discover in the open-world, along with interesting NPCs you can meet along the way. Here’s how to get the Chrysalids’ Memento in Elden Ring for Roderika.
Roderika is one of the many NPCs you’ll encounter in The Lands Between, and you’ll find her right before you enter Stormveil Castle proper and face off against the first story boss. We’ve included a screenshot down below to indicate her location.
Her shack is right next to a Site of Grace, so you can visit her very easily early on in the game. She’ll talk about how she’s left her Chrysalids at the mercy of the Grafted, and will ask the Tarnished to deliver them a message if possible.
Getting the Chrysalids’ Memento in Elden Ring
After defeating the first story boss in Elden Ring, you’ll be able to start exploring Stormveil Castle.
- Progress through the level until you reach the Site of Grace in the Rampart Tower.
- Head outside, and run past the Warhawks sitting on the fire barrels.
- Follow the path along the balcony until you find a ladder leading down.
If you haven’t already met Sorcerer Rogier, drop down to the ledge below you, on the opposite side of the ladder. This leads you into the cathedral where you can unlock him as a vendor. However, it’s definitely easier to bypass the knight and Exiled on the ground floor by taking the ladder.
- Take the ladder down, and run into the next building.
You’ll see a Grafted Scion below you on the balcony. Keep walking past, and you’ll see a group of corpses piled up below you. Drop down to the corpses and pick up the item to get the Chrysalids’ Memento.
Once you grab the Chrysalids’ Memento, head back to the shack and speak with Roderika. Make sure to exhaust all her dialogue, and she’ll head off to the Roundtable Hold.
When she’s back there, you can speak with both her and Smith Master Hewg to get her to become a Spirit Tuning vendor, and start upgrading your Spirit Ashes.
- Biggest Changes in Elden Ring Patch Notes 1.07, Explained
- Will There Be Elden Ring DLC or Expansions? Answered
- Elden Ring DLC Release Date Window, Theorized
- Does Elden Ring Have Ray Tracing? Answered
- Elden Ring: How to Get Somber Smithing Stone 8 & 9