Another year, another Battlefield game. The popular first-person shooter franchise from EA and DICE is back with a new entry this year, titled Battlefield 2042. This entry won’t include a single-player campaign, but it does bring back the popular Conquest and Breakthrough modes, along with a team-based, survival-focused mode called Hazard Zone. Here’s how to deploy and use your parachute in Battlefield 2042.
Deploying the Parachute in Battlefield 2042
While you’ll likely be spending most of your time running and gunning in Battlefield 2042, trying to shoot down your foes before they can get you, you’ll also need to know how to use the tools you have at your disposal. One of those tools is the parachute, which will help greatly with your mobility and getting around the various levels.
To use the parachute, you simply have to hit the X button while you’re diving (or the A button if you’re playing on Xbox, and the Space key if you’re on PC). While jumping off from a high point, hit the button and your character will quickly deploy the parachute, allowing you to hover in the air for a short period of time before descending to the ground slowly.
This is good to keep in mind especially when you’re looking for a quick way down from a high point. Do be aware, however, that using the parachute will make your a pretty easy target to pick off if anyone happens to be looking up, so you’ll want to make sure the coast is clear before you go leaping off a building or something.
- Battlefield 2042 Battle Pass Trailer Teases Upcoming Season 3 Rewards
- Battlefield 2042 Season 5 Already in Development as Season 3 Gets New Details Including Specialists
- Battlefield 2042 Teases New Battle Pass Ahead of Season 2 Launch
- Battlefield 2042 Season 2 Gameplay Trailer Delivers Explosions & Release Date
- Battlefield 2042 Devs Tease Season 2 Content; Class System Coming Back in Season 3